Character is that compass which provides proper navigation in life. The mental and moral qualities distinctive to an individual. In ACOHS, the entire community holds the students the service of guidance to demonstrate acceptable conduct to boost their confidence, enhance performance and promote interaction with others and properties
The Six Pillars of Character are:
Benefits of ANCOHS to the students, staff and school
1. Assist the students develop various moral attributes
2. Affect the school climate positively
3. Enhance academic achievement
4. Exhibit a socially acceptable personality
5. Reduce insolent attitude.